Saturday, February 27, 2010

HK in the Winter

As I stated in my last post big changes were on there way and the most current is a change in spacial arrangement, more to the point is that we are now currently on an island off the coast of
China. This particular island is Hong Kong and it is apparently mostly made out of concrete. I am sure that there is some dirt under there somewhere though I have not seen any. While the island I'm sure is man made they have no doubt taken some creative license and turned the area into either a topographical nightmare or a non-stop thrill ride with all the ups and downs that one can handle in such a limited space. Still being as though I am from the pacific northwest I prefer the monotony of hills to the flat landishness of the midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment